Objectives & Vision
- Provide creative educational program, resource and strategy for fruitful pharmacy education
- Develop implementation and operation of Pharmacy entrance exam (PEET)
- Develop and study national pharmacist licensure examination system to ensure professionalism
- Promote information exchange and mutual collaboration for pharmacy education, research and externship.
- Promote information exchange and mutual collaboration of domestic and international health organizations and colleges of pharmacy.
- Provide strategy and develop educational program for future pharmacist performance development.
- Provide social responsibility for members of Korean Association of Pharmacy Education
As a corporation established according to policy related to the establishment and supervision of civil law and non-profit jurisdiction of the Ministry of Education and Human Resources Development, Korean Association of Pharmacy Education contributes to building a healthy society by fostering global standard value creating pharmacy professionals.